Zoolander Moment: Another Mourinho Rant


A special episode of 'The Week That Was' from our youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc2t2__OkpA16GDzthPwAkA/feed

I think there is a problem at Chelsea and there has been for a while. I never predicted they would start the season so badly but now that they have, I am annoyed I missed it.

This has been a long time coming and is because of an outdated style of play that Mourinho plays coupled with his refusal to admit when he is wrong.

Many people are suggesting things will just get better but the first 20 minutes of this video are all the reasons why something needs to change before the results start to change.


I have made this a Zoolander moment because I feel like I am taking crazy pills listening to people give their opinions on what is wrong with Chelsea when the problems, to me, are so clear.


Comments

Popular Posts