Fantasy Team: Week 9



Controversy

Aguero went and scored 5 goals, repaying all those that stayed loyal to him. However, he has now gone and got himself and injury. I imagine there must be at least one poor soul out there that didn't stay loyal to Aguero and took him out of their team after the Spurs game. He went onto score 50 points and they probably got him straight back in. He then got injured. So if it that happened to you, just know that your logic wasn't that flawed and you did just get unlucky.

My Team

Big week for me but now 4 points spent.

So, it was ultimately a very good week for me. Many others had a good week too and captaining Aguero would have been the icing on the cake. However, Sanchez did a fantastic job and over all I have moved right back up in all my leagues. 

(not sure why this won't centre)
Silva has also got himself injured which has prompted me to finally remove him. While he is possibly the best player in the league, his injury doubts cause too much of a problem in fantasy selection. 

I have wanted to move my defence around but due to injuries I can't do it. I am already spending 4 points just to get Silva and Aguero out of my team. I have gone for Sturridge and Mata as replacements.

There are a few good players in midfield to play now but I have gone with Mata because he has always been a consistent performer and is relatively cheap considering. I could have gone with De Bruyne but it would cause me problems when Aguero & Silva become fit again. I am worried about the points he may rack up.

In attack I have gone with Daniel Sturridge and I am taking a risk. Usually I don't like to take risks but at the moment by best decisions have come from going against what my logic is telling me to do. For example, captaining Sanchez against Manchester United.

So, I have captained Sturridge and I am hoping that away to Spurs, the Klopp factor is going to have a major impact and Sturridge is going to come good. Pelle would be the far more sensible option at this stage.


Who to transfer in and who to transfer out

most transferred in and most transferred out this week

You can now watch the pick of the players to get in on our new youtube channel.


Here are some we didn't mention.

De Bruyne
Looking to be an unbelievable player for Manchester City. He will take over the reigns as chief goal creator and scorer while Aguero & Silva sit out. He is expensive but could well be worth every penny.

Mata
As I have said, I am getting him into my team as he has always been a consistent performer. Arsenal game aside, he has been bang in form so far and could well still rack up the points.


Chelsea players
It seems that people are completely losing their faith in Chelsea. While Aston Villa is a game they should win, nobody knows what the starting lineup will be and I think it is right to wait and see what happens with them instead of second guessing.

Expectation

You can watch another video for that with all our Premier League predictions for the week. (Skip the first 10 seconds)


Comments

Popular Posts