Fantasy Team: Week 10


Controversy

Berahino nicked a goal that, in my opinion, should not have stood. He fouled Pantillamon. However, Berahino, who I had in at the start, is one of the in-form strikers. He's not a bad shout for the money.

Sturridge didn't play because of injury. Particularly heartbreaking for me as I brought him in and captained him on a hunch. It did not pay off. These things can cost you.

Finally, Mahrez isn't getting a full 90 minutes. Apparently, last week was because he returned back late from international duty. However, it doesn't explain the week before. I will be amazed if he sits out again this week. Stranger things have happened though, like him being benched in the first place.

My Team

Not the worst week ever but it was time to make some changes at a -8 hit! 


Terrible transfers last week. Mata and Sturridge played 45 minutes between them and only gained 1 point. Vice captaining Martial was stupid and I am not sure why I did it. My defence were shocking but the rest of my team rallied together to rack up 48 points. Considering my Captain & Vice Captain choices, I was quite happy with that.

So, bad choices aside, I have finally been able to sort out my defence. I have gone for Bellerin and Alderweireld. Not just for this game week but in general I think these two are fairly solid shouts.

Deli Alli is in for Ross Barkley, basically as a substitue. At 4.9m he is very cheap and is playing pretty much every game. People are expecting big things from him and he could well be a useful player to have in the team.

I'm torn as to who to bench from my defence but I have decided to stick with the big guns for the big teams as they have so far been more effective this year.

Sturridge is in, but may well not play. I hope he doesn't come on for 5 minutes but it is a risk I am willing to take.

I have captained Mahrez which is a really controversial move however, I have a feeling that he may return to the starting line up and show the kind of form we saw before he was dropped. Plus I don't think many others will do it so it could gain me some much needed points.


Who to transfer in and who to transfer out

Most transferred in and most transferred out this week

We go through the fantasy picks for this week in the video below.


Expectation

Below are are a preview of all the games and how we think they will pan out.

Comments

Popular Posts