Fantasy Team: Week 6


Controversy

For once I think some controversy went my way this week with Micah Richards being awarded an assist for Jack Grealish's goal which I didn't think he deserved at all as it was a defender that actually played the ball back. However, i'll take it.

Chelsea must have let many down again as did Manchester City finally. Chelsea got thoroughly beaten by Everton and the only player to gain points from Chelsea was Matic. City had Players injured left right and centre and only scored one goal, which is surely not what most were expecting. 

My Team

 Only the one change for me this week which will leave me two free transfers again next week.

So last week went okay. Many people failed to register any real points. This season, it is proving very hard to predict the actual outcomes of games.

I earned myself another 39 points which keeps me in the hunt but to be honest getting 10 points would have kept me in the hunt.

It was difficult because Silva was injured which meant Albrighton came in, and did absolutely nothing. My defence helped me out by either gaining assists or a clean sheet. Barkley was the only one to register me real points with two assists. 

I have transferred Pedro out this week as he was supposed to be injured, although he is now in the match day squad, but I think it is crazy at this point to assume Chelsea are going to do anything. I think it is more likely Chelsea will go for the 0-0 draw and so Pedro doesn't seem a safe bet for this game week anyway.

I have said before that Mahrez could come undone with his lack of passing and while I maintain that, he was outstanding against Aston Villa and his points tally is far too high not to put him in. 

I would take out Butland, who is playing against Mahrez, but he has a good run of games after this one and so I will stick with him for one more week. 

Who to transfer in and who to transfer out  

Most transferred in and out this week

Benteke
I am flabbergasted by the fact that Benteke is not only one of the most transferred in but the most selected striker. At 8.5 he is not good value. He has only scored two goals, one of which should never have counted. It is true that he tends to score in patches as opposed to consistently and Liverpool do have Norwich whom they have dominated in the past. However, that was a lot to do with Suarez and this isn't the same Liverpool, and it isn't the same Norwich, 

Mahrez
I have already mentioned Mahrez above but his scoring record is unbelievable. If he keeps up this form he will end the season on 357 points. At 6.2 he has to be a no brainer until he stops contributing goals.

Sagna
While Sagna is a great shout at 5.2 apparently Zabaleta is 1 week away from full fitness so that will have to be monitored closely.

Expectation

There are very few tips I can offer you or the upcoming week. I think, looking at the fixtures that every single game is unbelievably difficult to call. Very similar standard teams are going up against each other.

Manchester City should beat West Ham and that is really the only obvious one, but it isn't that obvious given their loss in the Champions League, West Ham's away form and the loss of Kompany. 

It should be a great week of games but could be a load of stalemates - so my advice is leave your team as it is unless there is a particular player that isn't playing because if you think you know who is going to score high points this week, then your just looking to be lucky.



Comments

Popular Posts