Pedro is a fantasy football steal


In my fantasy team post, I recently stated that Pedro was expensive at £9.5m. However, after watching his first game for Chelsea it seems that he could be the bargain of the season.

The reality is that it is too early to tell but Pedro made a telling contribution to the Blues on his first outing for them and put to bed the notion that a top Spanish player couldn't 'do it' away at West Brom on a rainy afternoon. 

Watching from a distance, he and Hazard look a like. Quick, sharp and keep the ball close to their feet. They have a unique ability to create space with a series of fakes, faints and bursts of acceleration. Pedro is the more direct of the two. A criticism of Hazard is that he seems to prefer getting fouled than scoring goals. 


So when it comes to contribution, there is every chance that Pedro will be the highest goal scorer from midfield, he already has a goal and assist to his name in under 90 minutes. He is a quarter of the way to equalling Willians tally for the whole of last season. 

When it comes to Fantasy, Hazard is worth £11.5m, Pedro only £9.5. Come the end of the season I think Hazard will have racked up a very decent tally of points but I also think that Pedro will be right there with him.

Pedro a great signing for Chelsea and a great signing for you. 

Comments

  1. I have watched him for some time now and I can agree that he is a steal at the moment. I have also heard that on Daily Fantasy Sport and after this article I am sure that I will buy him in my next draft.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts